12 August, 2007

Aching heart


Was happy when I left work to day, the weather had a cool breath and hoping for a good night sleep now.

Going to bed with an aching heart.

A friend who I worked with and prayed for his family who had a car accident a couple of months ago, he himself had a car accident and now in the intensive care.

My aunt is in hospital trying to control a floating galta in her vessels. Galta took the life of my great grandma and grandma. All the dark thoughts are flying in my aunt head now.

A friend bardo who is suffering from a painful divorce that came after an emotionally abusive marriage is still searching for redemption for her soul and single handed is trying to raise her children and cope with life.

I don’t think I ever feared death, what I fear is meeting Allah with all those sins I know and others I don’t know. I just fear death before Ramadan.

When Ramadan I near, I pray I can reach it so I would make up for all my sins and bit falls and every Ramadan I feel I dint do a fraction of what I planned to do. Regret follows cause I didn’t do as planed and I wonder if I will live for another Ramadan to be given another chance.

Prayers go for all the people I mentioned


اللهم بلغنا رمضان

اللهم بلغنا رمضان

اللهم بلغنا رمضان

No comments: