27 November, 2008

Essentials of Investments


I had my “ essential of investments” exam, a truly and remarkably a catastrophe of its own unique magnitude. Not only I didn’t study, nor take benefit of the day I took of to study nor even had the common sense to be attentive in lectures.


I started round 6 oclock Friday evening and the exam was Saturday 11 oclock. Just couldn’t get my self to it khales. Over and over and over again and just nothing.

I watched 007, updated my self with “I am a pc, I am a mac” commercials, browsed face book and no studying, finally it was too late and decided to have my beauty sleep.

The exam was ok, I didn’t answer 2 questions, forgot to answer another two and somehow managed to go through the rest.

1 comment:

Shimaa Gamal said...

I thought you only downloaded it :)
7elw?