06 March, 2010

I said what about breakfast @ Lucille's

I am one of the strongest believers that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and I have been to this little place that takes this statement seriously. It is Lucille’s in Maadi.

A true bliss, they offer omelettes, scrambled eggs, pancakes, apple juice just heaven, my only concern is their sausages; they serve is MacDonald’s style (round like a burger with no casing) though my taste is into more traditional sausages.

Also one of the best places I came through was JW Marriot, in mirage city. Sat in the club house, the weather, view and food was simply amazing though their sandwiches tend to me on the “magnificent size” that makes it a bit difficult to have a bite and u just end up using a fork and a knife to divide a magnificent sandwich into little biteable ones.

Just love winter mornings when they are sunny and clear.

No comments: