23 June, 2007

bla bla bla

"It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them."

'Mark Twain'

Mark Twain is one of my fav. writers, especially his novels tom sawyers adventures and huckleberry finn, his quote reminded me of another one from "few good men" " You don't need a patch on your arm to have honor."

this photo remindes me of the novel, but i always imagined a tent on the raft.

a friend unintensionaly Drew a smile on my face, he was one of the"unfortunates" who werent promoted he was sitting and singing abdel halim hafez قدر احمق الخطا سحقت هامتي خطاه though i have some reservations on it but gave me quite a laugh.

Fajr time, and my prayers will go for a young man i never met who passed away in an accident leaving 2 girls and a young wife. this accident reminded me of a friend who died almost 3 years ago leaving a young boy and a wife. prayers for them, their wives and children.

No comments: