31 August, 2008

It was the night before Ramadan.

The night before Ramadan was always special one for me. Cause I would always go and see her, wither for a late lunch or a five minute talk and head back. A working day, a weekend or a holiday always done my best to keep this tradition. As we hardly met during Ramadan.
Tornado, Roastery, Chillis and Fridays all bring back memories, one time I caught a cold and was a bit feverish, really wished she would put her hand on my forehead but it was just a dream


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back! Don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours. It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.