22 May, 2007

bla bla bla

I miss having someone I can talk to and tell all the trifle things in my life.

Want to focus more and be more assertive at work

I miss the old me

Cant read or watch movies as I used to

Been ages since I last went to the cinema

An old and dear friend will be traveling soon, so I will be the only one left in alex

Want to be hugged badly

Holding my self back from expanding into online relations

Cant get enough of the new galaxy senzy

Want to get over the urge of buying a thousand splendid suns and having it DHL as I wont be reading it any time soon

i just want people to be nicer and more genuine


PS. i linked some thought to fellow blogers, i can never express it the way they did

2 comments:

Unique said...

Thank you bro :)

I think you can have online friendsdhips as long as there are boundaries you know? You know yourself more than anyone else so it is up to you of course :)
I wish you the best and thank you for linking me!

E N G Y said...

Good post in bad time.
I mean am already feeling bad and all you mentioned here, and really I need to be hugged awy too.