06 August, 2007

Reflections on me

Was updating my savings after lots of changes, down fall of the dollar exchange rate, decline in stock prices, changes in interest rates ( would add options, swaps, mutual funds and Swiss accounts but I would be day dreaming )

I remembered her, first time we sat down before “meet the parents” and opened all my financial secrets to her. What I had was the bare minimum, a very modest shabka and mahr and was considering the cheapest alternative for a kitchen design.

Things started when I was 25, things were simple back then just simple dreams and hope for a better future, not WOW or over or anything just to lead a simple life.

If anyone back then told me I would be able to do the things I do today I would call them crazy and shooting for the stars. I got what I never dreamt off and never got what I dreamt off.

Sometimes our simplest dreams are the most difficult to come true.
Just el hamdulelah

1 comment:

Egyptiana Trapped Soul said...

"Sometimes our simplest dreams are the most difficult to come true."

and what you don't wish come true

life is sometimes too complicated to understand, but after all it is god's will ... al hamd lelah on everything ...

God's wisdom is hidden, and everything is done for a reason... so what we think is bad now, might be a reason for something good in the future

may god help us to accept what we cannot change .. Amen